Thursday 13 November 2014

All?

The moment had arrived, at last, the focus of hopes, of dreams, for so long. Soft whimpers escaped your lips, under no conscious control, as my gentle fingers brought you ever closer to the brink. Your eyes squeezed shut, your hips straining upwards, before a moment of almost complete stillness and silence, even your breathing in abeyance. Then, quick, quick, two sharp breaths sucked in over your teeth, each a second long and a second apart, impossible to tell whether the result of pleasure or pain, or a mixture of both, then the pulsing, the muscles contracting, five, six, seven times, the little drops of cloudy fluid launched into the air, arcing back to patter against your silken skin, and my coaxing hand. Sweet seconds of ecstasy, for both of us, the all-encompassing physical pleasure for you, the euphoria of the fulfilment of a lifetime's ambition for me.

But then it was done, all over, the spell broken. The sighing gasp as your pent breath rushed through your lips, your body slumping back onto the cushions of the sofa beneath you. My hand now at rest, still holding its treasure, carefully, so carefully, until you squirm in your sensitivity, even the touch of a butterfly's wing too much, and I have to let you go. Then - nothing. Not a word, not a sign from you. But the demons leaping up inside me, 'what have I done?' surging into my mind, but, inundating everything, another question. Anticlimax made manifest. 'Is that all?' Was that what I've lost so much for? In seconds, I could feel the tears, about to burst through the dam, to drown what was left of the ruins of my life. But, at the last, salvation! Your eyes snap open, dancing with delight. The grin that entranced me from the very first time we met burst across your face. Again, you gushed, do that again! Right now!

'Is that all?'. Oh yes - all I ever wanted.

****

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I like short little stories like this. Very nice!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      And even a happy ending, of sorts, not like me at all! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete