Monday 2 March 2015

Sweven

You straddle my waist, smiling, your long blond hair flowing down past your ears, almost to your collarbone. But your face, so beautiful, is unobscured, your ice-blue eyes, your pale pink lips, your flawless skin, all on display to my adoring gaze. Your slender body shifts slightly as you make yourself more comfortable, and I can't but help gently touch you, an electric shiver racing down my spine as my hands come to rest on your cotton-clad sides, just at the bottom of your ribcage. A sighing breath escapes you as I stroke you softly, then, in less time than it takes to think it, you learn forward, so gracefully, and kiss me lightly, hardly more than the pressure of a butterfly's wing, but enough to make me feel that you're melting right into my core. And, not registering at first, another tactile sensation, that of diamond hardness against my stomach. As you straighten, my eyes are drawn inexorably toward your centre, and, in an instant, discern the unmistakable shape of your desire moulding your clothing. I look up, look into those crystal eyes, my question implicit but unequivocal. You nod, almost imperceptibly, your permission unreserved. My fingers extend, trembling with anticipation, and then, yes, there it is, that first contact, dreamed of for so long, but, until this moment, seemingly out of reach forever. I grip tenderly, and feel in return a distinct pulse, your body's natural answer to my hand's enquiry. Once more, just a fraction more firmly, the response correspondingly stronger, accentuated by your involuntary gasp. Then a change of approach, the ball of my thumb tracing your whole short length, from root to tip, up then down, up and down, until your eyelids begin to droop and your creamy skin colours pink. Long seconds pass, your lips part, just enough to reveal the glittering white of your perfect teeth, your breathing becomes ragged as the tingling joy begins to well up from deep inside, your head falls back, and....

....the alarm clock's electronic clangour wrenches me back to reality, away from the beautiful vision. And tears fill my eyes, born of the implacable knowledge that a dream is as close as I'll ever get to my personal nirvana.

****

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment