Wednesday 16 September 2015

Afterparty

Author's note: This story includes explicit sexual content, involving descriptions of contact between boys, and between girls and boys, below the age of consent. If you find this in any way offensive or distasteful, please read no further, and/or if it is illegal for you to read such material in your jurisdiction due to age or domicile, please read no further. The author does not condone or promote any illegal activity. This story is entirely a product of my imagination, no minors were involved in any way in its compilation, and the characters and actions portrayed are entirely fictitious. The characters in this story may not engage in safe sex, because, being fictitious, they don't need to. You, as a real person, do.

Chapter 3 of the 'Cassie and Robin' series, introducing some new friends. As ever, please remember that this is all complete fiction. SB

****
"Guess what, Cassie?!" Amber said excitedly as she caught up with her best friend on the way into school, one morning just before the start of the long summer holiday.

"What?"

"Michaela's coming over on holiday next month! I haven't seen her for ages!" Cassie knew that Amber had really missed her cousin, a year older than Cassie and her best friend, after she and her family had moved to Canada, her mother's home country, eighteen months or so earlier. "And even though my birthday's not until after we go back to school, Mum said that I can have my party early, while Micki's here. We're going to have a bouncy castle, and a big barbecue, and everything! And she's even said we can have a sleepover after! It'll be great!"

"Yeah, that sounds like it's going to be so fun!" A thought occurred to Cassie. "Is Michaela coming to visit on her own?"

"Oh no, all her family will be here." Amber's face fell. "Even Brodie. I suppose he'll have to come to my party, worse luck. I wasn't going to invite any boys, but now I'm going to end up with the worst pest in the world!"

Cassie giggled. Brodie, Michaela's nine year old brother, was certainly, from what Cassie remembered of him at seven and a half, a borderline hyperactive little thing, always full of energy from morning until night, into everything. Exhausting, but fun, in Cassie's view, but she knew Amber didn't like him at all.

"It's not funny, Cassie," Amber pouted, "he's a nightmare!"

"Sorry, Amber. Maybe he's grown up a bit. He'll be alright, I bet."

"Not from what Micki said when she e-mailed me to tell me they were coming over. He's the same as ever, she told me." Cassie had a thought.

"Why don't you invite Robin, then. He could look after Brodie, help to wear him out!"

Amber grinned. "That's a great idea, Cassie!" The girl blushed, her voice dropping to a whisper. "I....I really like Robin, too, after....what happened. I mean, I....I liked him before, but now....well, you know, don't you?!"

Cassie nodded, her own cheeks colouring almost as much as Amber's. The siblings hadn't found the privacy, since 'Den Day', some five or six weeks earlier, to go nearly as far as Cassie would've liked to further their sexual relationship, but the girl knew she wanted to, badly, and she knew Robin did, too. All they'd managed, though, was to kiss and cuddle, share a few furtive caresses, only once to the point of climax, and whisper about how great that night of mutual discovery had been. Robin had told her about some new stuff too, things he'd learned about during another sleepover with Charlie and his older brother, Lucas. What Robin had told her sounded really good. She could hardly wait, and couldn't help but hope that Amber's party might just provide that opportunity.

"Maybe Charlie Newton could come, too, Amber, you know, Robin's best friend, then if Robin gets worn out, there'll be another boy to keep Brodie busy! And there's something else, too," Cassie added, a little mysteriously.

"What?" Amber replied.

"Charlie....really likes you," Cassie whispered. Amber blushed furiously once more. She'd looked, more than once, at the handsome fair-haired boy, Robin's almost inseparable companion, and very much liked what she'd seen.

"Y....you're joking, aren't you? Charlie w....wouldn't be....interested in me."

"He would. Trust me."

"H....how do you know?"

Robin had told his sister, of course, about his plan to invite Charlie if Amber ever had another sleepover at their house, but Cassie kept the secret.

"I just know, OK? You know I wouldn't lie to you, you're my bestie, but I promised I wouldn't say who told me, so please don't ask."

Amber pondered what her friend had said. Maybe a couple of boys wouldn't be so bad, after all. And Charlie really was cute, nearly as cute as Robin, and if Cassie was right, and he was interested, Amber certainly wouldn't mind having him as her boyfriend. As long as her mum didn't find out!

****

The 'Great British Summer', typically, had very much had its ups and downs weather-wise, but the last week of July had proven to be dry, sunny and very warm, including the Saturday afternoon as the guests for Amber's early birthday party gathered at the local community centre where the celebration was to be held, Amber's mother having decided that their garden was too small to accommodate the bouncy castle and a bevy of boisterous youngsters. Cassie, Robin and Charlie arrived together, having walked the short distance from the siblings' home, and were just in the process of handing Amber her cards and presents when Robin staggered and almost fell, as a veritable whirlwind of energy crashed into his back.

"Robin! You're here! Amber said you were coming to the party!"

Robin, having just about regained his balance, literally and figuratively, looked down and around, to find a beaming face, topped with a shock of tousled light brown hair, at just about the level of his shoulder.

"Brodie, hi! Great to see you!" Robin had met Brodie a number of times before his family's emigration, and, like Cassie, he'd found the little dynamo fun to be around, if almost impossible to keep up with at times.

"It's great to see you, too! Come and play, there's a bouncy castle, and everything!"

"In a sec, I'll just give Amber her present first, OK?"

"Alright," Brodie chirped, "come and find me at the castle, 'K?"

The youngster ran off again at full tilt, causing a couple of the adults to have to take evasive action. Amber sighed meaningfully, raising her eyebrows in cartoonish exasperation. Cassie giggled as surreptitiously as she could.

"He is still a nightmare, I told you he would be!" Amber groaned.

****

By the time the party began to wind down towards late afternoon, Robin was starting to wilt. It was a hot day, but Brodie only seemed to have one setting, flat out, heat or no heat! Robin flopped down onto the grass beside his best friend, having thirstily drained a large cold drink.

"You're looking cool enough. It's your turn to go on the bouncy castle with Brodie, I mean it!"

Charlie laughed. "Is he still going, then?"

"Nonstop! I thought he'd get tired eventually, but not a chance! He's worn me out, that's for sure! How have things gone with Amber, by the way?"

Charlie flushed a little. "Y....yeah, OK. You were right, she is fun, once you get to know her."

"You asked her out yet?"

"We....sort of talked about it, but her mum won't let her go anywhere, even with Cassie or Micki, so there's no chance she'd let Amber go out with me. I....I do....like her, though, and I think she likes me. I....did kind of wonder....if I might be....gay, after, you know....doing stuff with you and Luc, but I think I'm going to be like Luc, and do both, you know, with girls and boys."

"Well, I'm just the same - we've done stuff, and I've....done it with girls, and I like both, too. It all feels great, so who cares?"

"Yeah, you're right....hey, wait, what girls?!" Robin blanched, but before Charlie could pursue the matter, a little saviour galloped to the rescue.

"Come on, Robin, we've only got another ten minutes to go on the bouncy castle!"

"I'm too tired, B, Charlie will come with you instead, though, won't you, Charlie?" Robin's best friend nodded amiably enough to Brodie, but gave Robin a look that said 'You won't get out of it that easily' as he turned to leave.

****

"Hey, guess what, Robin?" Brodie said as the 'overnight guests', Cassie, Robin and another schoolfriend of the girls' called Grace, as well as Brodie and Michaela, arrived at Amber's home.

"What?"

"We're sleeping in a tent in the garden tonight, come and see!"

The younger boy grabbed Robin's hand, dragging him almost bodily through the back door. There, already pitched under a tree near the back fence, was a reasonably sized two-man tent, certainly more than ample for an 11 and a 9 year old to share.

"Come and look inside, Robin."

It was a bit like 'Den Day' again, Robin thought, thick foam camping mattresses, sleeping bags and blankets, plus a battery lamp hanging from the tent's apex.

"Cool, isn't it?" Brodie bubbled. "This was our camping stuff, before we moved, and my dad's friend who he gave it to let us borrow it back for the weekend. Aunty Margaret said there wasn't enough room for everyone in the house, because my mum and dad are in the spare room, and Micki and your sister and that other girl are in Amber's room."

"Yeah, it's great," Robin agreed. "Those foam beds look really comfy."

"They are!" Brodie flung himself on the nearest mattress, almost hard enough to bounce straight off the other side!

"Whoa, B, don't knock the tent down!"

Brodie giggled furiously. Robin couldn't help but join in the laughter - the little guy was certainly a scamp, but he was great fun, too. Should be a good night, the older boy thought to himself.

****

It was still light when Brodie and Robin made their way out to their overnight accommodation. It was quite a bit earlier than Robin had expected to be occupying the tent, especially given that Brodie showed no signs whatsoever of being tired yet, but that, maybe, was the issue - the adults, especially Amber's mother, found Brodie even more exhausting company than Amber did, and this was an ideal opportunity to get some peace and quiet. There were a few snacks, and some bottles of water, but nothing sugary - no-one wanted to give the 'human tornado', as Robin had begun to think of his young friend, any more energy than he already had! As the light began to fade, though, Brodie did begin to calm down a little, and, at length, turned to Robin with a questioning glance.

"Is it time to get changed for bed now, Robin?"

"Yeah, if you're ready, B, go for it."

Brodie reached for a little backpack he'd dropped beside his bed, taking out a pair of pyjamas. Robin had already changed into pyjama shorts and a tee-shirt in the bathroom of the house, leaving the little overnight bag he was sharing with Cassie in the girl's possession. As Brodie shucked off his own shorts, he began to wiggle his underwear clad bottom at Robin, his trademark giggle filling the tent.

"I'm a stripper, look at me!"

Robin chuckled at Brodie's antics, all the more so when the younger boy, still with his back to Robin, pulled his shirt off, whirling it around his head before allowing it to fly off into the corner.

"You're nuts, B!" Robin laughed.

"No, these are nuts!" Brodie yelled, before, quick as a flash, spinning around to face the older boy, his briefs pulled down to mid-thigh, gyrating his hips furiously. Robin gasped as not only Brodie's tight little scrotum came into view, but an absolutely vertical five or six centimetre erection. Sensing where Robin's attention lay, Brodie laughed delightedly.

"Like my stiffie, Robin?!" Robin licked his lips nervously, but said nothing. "Watch, I can make it pop out!" Brodie duly did, two or three times, the little foreskin sliding back and forth much more easily than Robin's own. "Feels great when you make it move like that! Does your wiener do that, too, Robin?"

"Y....yeah, it does. But my skin is kind of....tighter than yours, I have to be careful when I move it, it can hurt if I do it too quickly."

"Have you got a stiffie, too? I wanna see, show me!"

Robin's penis had, indeed, sprung almost instantly into a full erection at the sight of the younger boy's near-nakedness, at the unashamed display of his prepubescent body.

"You have got a stiffie, I can see it in your shorts! Come on, Robin, please, let me see!"

"I....I don't know, Brodie. If anyone finds out, I'll get in trouble, I'm supposed to be looking after you."

"No-one will find out -  me and my cousin Evan, he's 8, back at home, we show each other our stiffies all the time." Brodie's voice dropped to a near whisper. "A....and I show Micki, too, when she wants, she likes watching it....go hard, so I....let her see, even....touch it. Go on, Rob," - Brodie used the diminutive of his friend's name for the first time - "I won't tell, ever, I promise!"

"A....alright." Robin eased his clothing down to his knees, while Brodie watched avidly, before the younger boy gasped, his eyes like saucers.

"Woooow! T....that's....so big, Rob! That's the biggest one I've ever seen! Will mine get that big?!"

"I....I don't know, B, mine's big for my age, I think." Robin looked once more at Brodie's still naked and aroused genitals. "Yours looks....really nice, though, I love the way it points straight up, I haven't seen one like that before."

Brodie grinned happily. "Have you seen....lots of wieners, then, Rob?"

"N....not really, only...about three, I guess."

"I've seen a few, but most of them are my buddies', you know, my age, so they're all little like me." Brodie hesitated for a moment or two, before speaking quietly once more. "W....we sometimes....touch each other, too, specially me and Evan. It feels really good. Have you done that, Rob?" Robin nodded, slowly, slightly. "D....do you....want to do it....with me, now?"

"I....if you want, B, if you're....sure."

Brodie giggled once more, a sound Robin was coming to love. "Oh yeah, it'll be great!" The boy kicked his little briefs off over his feet and onto the floor, before wrapping his smooth, warm body around his older friend. "Take your stuff off, too, Rob. I love cuddling all bare with Evan, when we have sleepovers."

Robin, had he thought too deeply about Brodie's proposition, might have come up with all sorts of reasons why he and the younger boy shouldn't 'play' together, but while his body wasn't yet awash with the hormones of puberty, he wasn't far short of that point, and he was also a boy who'd learned, over the previous few months, how good being sexy with others could feel, so there was never any real prospect of his refusing Brodie's invitation. Within seconds, the two boys were naked on one of the foam beds, almost nose to nose, studying each other's young bodies closely. Brodie looked, just for a moment, into Robin's eyes, before tentatively reaching out and taking his friend's throbbing length into his small hand, squeezing gently as if to gauge its hardness. Robin couldn't resist reciprocating, gripping Brodie's little spike between his thumb and one finger before beginning to stroke softly.

"Ooohhh Rob, nice, feels so nice!"

Robin continued to work the younger boy's foreskin back and forth, Brodie's breathing soon becoming shallower, then more irregular.

"Rob, what's happening?! My wiener's feeling....really tickly!" Brodie's eyes went wide in alarm. "S....stop, Rob, I....I'm gonna....pee if you don't!"

Robin was pretty certain that Brodie wasn't going to pee, he knew what was going to happen instead, and stroked a little more firmly and a lot more quickly. Brodie's eyes squeezed shut, before a little whimper escaped his lips. Robin felt the little penis grow harder still beneath his fingertips, then launch into a series of small, firm, rapid spasms. Brodie squealed and squirmed as feelings he'd never experienced before raced through his body for long seconds. It became too much for the youngster, though, and he pulled away from the hand that had worked such magic, rolling into an almost foetal position, his knees drawn up close to his chest. Within a few seconds, though, he turned back towards Robin.

"Wow, wow, wow!! What was that!! It's never felt like that before!"

Robin grinned. "You've never had that feeling before?"

"Nuh-uh. I mean, my wiener's got kind of a bit tickly, so I've stopped. Wait till I get home, Evan's going to get a real surprise!"

Robin explained to Brodie, in simple terms, what it was that had happened, and what it was called. Brodie nodded.

"I've heard older guys at school talk about 'cumming', but I never knew what they meant. I sure do now!" Brodie looked serious, almost pensive, for a moment or two. "W....will you get that great feeling, too, i....if I rub your weiner?" Robin nodded. "C...can I try, please?"

"Course you can, if you want to. Just be careful with my skin, like I said, though."

Brodie grinned anew, before moving to sit astride Robin's upper thighs and beginning a purposeful rhythmic up and down motion.

"Wow, I love yours, Rob, it's soooo long, and so hard, too! Does it feel good?"

"Really good, B, keep doing it just like that."

"Tell me when you're gonna get your cumming feelings."

"OK - it won't be long, it's feeling great already!"

And, true to his word, in no more than a couple of minutes, Robin was gasping out his warning to the youngster, who took his cue like a professional, speeding up his stroke and bringing Robin to a strong climax.

"That was soooo cool, Rob, feeling your wiener jump like that. Was that what mine felt like to you?"

Robin paused a few seconds, to get his breath back. "Yeah, it's really fun feeling those jumps. It's fun to do it to yourself, too, but it's always a bit better when somebody else helps you."

"I'll see if Micki will do it to me sometime - it always feels good when she touches me, but I don't know if she's heard of cumming."

"Oh, she probably has - girls talk about sex stuff, too, you know, and do it, as well."

****

Little did Robin know, but the four girls sharing Amber's bedroom, Amber and Michaela on Amber's bed, Cassie and Grace sharing an air mattress alongside, had talked about little else since they had gone upstairs a few minutes after Robin and Brodie had headed for the tent. Grace was the most innocent of the group, but it wasn't long before her education was under way, Cassie and Michaela initiating a little 'show and tell' session which ended with Grace moaning and shivering her way through her first ever orgasm, only minutes after Brodie had enjoyed the same experience. One by one, the girls dozed off, until only Cassie remained awake. She laid listening to the adults saying their goodnights, and after a few moments of flushing toilets and water running in sinks, bedroom doors were closed and the house fell silent. Cassie felt her eyelids beginning to droop, but forced herself to remain alert. There was a plan afoot, and the girl had no intention of allowing sleep to interfere with it.

Outside in the garden, Robin was desperately fighting off sleep, too. In the aftermath of their mutual masturbation, fatigue had finally caught up with Brodie, he was audibly and deeply asleep. Robin crept, as quietly as he could, to the entrance of the tent. The mild night air was enough to sweep the cobwebs of tiredness from his eyes, as he looked cautiously towards the darkened house. No sign of life, except....yes, there she was, carefully opening and then reclosing the patio door that had been left unlocked in case the boys needed anything from indoors during the night. Robin smiled broadly, before whispering urgently.

"Quick, Cass, he's out cold. Let's get in the tent before anyone sees us!"

The siblings quickly slipped inside, and, after checking that Brodie was, indeed, still sleeping soundly, wrapped each other up in the warmest of embraces, kissing softly.

"At last, Robbie," Cassie breathed, "it's been so long since 'Den Day'!"

"I know, Cass! We've got to be really careful still, though, if Brodie wakes up, anything could happen! Come and lay down under the blanket with me."

Cassie nodded, brother and sister slipping into the woolly cocoon. As had been the case with Brodie earlier, Robin moved his face close to Cassie's, but this time, lips met, softly, sensuously, before parting to allow the tips of two tongues to come together in a gentle dance of love.

After long seconds of contact, Cassie drew back, sighing.

"Robbie, it's so lovely when we kiss like that. It makes me tingle, all over!"

"I know, Cass, it makes me feel the same." Robin paused for a few seconds. "Cass....you know I told you I learned that new stuff when I had the sleepover with Charlie and Luc?" The girl nodded in the dim light. "Well....do you want to try? You know....licking each other, I mean"."

"I....I don't know....doesn't it taste....yucky?"

"Not if you're....clean down there. Luc and Charlie and I, we....we licked and sucked each others' dicks. And it felt awesome! I liked doing it with Luc, specially, 'cos he squirted.... his sperms in my mouth."

"Ewww!"

"No, Cass, it tasted fine, a bit salty but sort of sweet, too. There isn't that much, anyway, only like a small spoonful, it's not the same as peeing, when you do loads. Luc told me that....girls can get really good feelings by having their....pussies kissed and licked, too, especially when you do it to that 'bump' thing. Lucas said it's called the clitoris, or clit for short. Girls can do it....to each other, too, to get their....cumming feelings."

The siblings looked into each others' faces, both flushed with their desire.

"S....so....do you want to....try it, Cass? I'll do it for you, you don't have to do it back, if you don't want to."

"O....OK, Robbie."

"Lay down on your back, Cass, in the middle, here."

Robin gently guided his sister into the position he wanted, before sliding her pyjama bottoms and panties down her boyish thighs, then lower and off. He looked hungrily at her hairless genitals, before lowering his head slowly, carefully. The mild scent of her girlish arousal filled his nostrils, his already insanely hard erection throbbing in pheromonal response. Finally, almost in slow motion, his lips touched her skin, and he kissed her vulva firmly. The girl shivered at the new sensation, then gasped as Robin gently parted her outer lips with his fingers before taking a long, slow lick along the full length of her rapidly dampening slit, then another, and another. After a few strokes, he began to concentrate on her most sensitive place, using just the tip of his tongue to stimulate the little bud, rapidly bringing his sister to a shuddering peak, Cassie gritting her teeth to avoid crying out in her joy.

"Ooohhh woooow, Robbie, that was soooo good!"

The boy grinned broadly, before moving back up and kissing Cassie on the lips, the girl tasting her own juices for the first time, and finding the taste far from unpleasant.

"Your turn now, Robbie, lie down!"

The siblings' positions were quickly reversed, Robin's shorts joining Cassie's nightwear on the mattress beside them. The girl held her brother's penis tenderly between her fingers, gazing at the rigid shaft she was coming to know so well for long seconds, before leaning forward and tentatively running her tongue across the sensitive flesh. Robin moaned lowly as a surge of good feelings washed through his body. After a few strokes, Cassie opened her mouth and carefully took the boy's glans between her lips. She realised instinctively that she needed to be careful about her teeth, keeping them covered as she moved her head slightly, slowly. Cassie then used her tongue to tickle the tip of Robin's foreskin, causing the boy to catch his breath and writhe at the rapidly rising pleasure, his hips beginning to move, outside his conscious control. Already stimulated to an almost mind-mangling degree, all that was required was the application of a tiny amount of suction from the girl before Robin simply erupted into a massive orgasm, Cassie feeling the member in her mouth buck and throb, again and again. The boy whimpered at the almost unbearable sensations, finally having to withdraw with a huge gasp, unable to take any more. He slumped back onto the mattress, reaching up to his sister with open arms and pulling her down on top of him, their half-naked bodies melting together. The siblings kissed passionately, their lips parting once more, tasting each other for long minutes. They rolled over, Cassie loving the feeling of Robin's sturdy body covering her own. The boy felt his sister's wetness against his genitals, and, within moments, his penis was fully, strainingly erect once more. He allowed his hand to slide down between his body and the girl's, gently running his finger along her slippery vulva, then dipping inside to gently pet her clitoris.

"Oh Cass, I want you so much!"

"And I want you just as much, Robbie! Can we....do it, now, please, I can't wait any longer!"

"Oh yeah! But we'd better stay under the covers, though, just in case Brodie wakes up - we can pretend we're just having a cuddle, then."

"O....OK. Oh, Robbie, I'm ready, really ready, put your....lovely dick inside me, right now, please!"

"Help me, Cass, put it in the right place, so I don't hurt you, please."

Cassie reached down and guided Robin's erection, the hardest he could ever remember, purposefully towards its target.

"There, Robbie, push now!"

Robin eased his hips forward, his glans and then the whole shaft sinking smoothly into the girl's core. Both siblings gasped at the delicious feelings.

"Oh Cass, you're so warm and wet! It feels soooo wonderful!"

"And you're so long and hard, Robbie, I've missed this so much! F....fuck me, fuck me till I cum!"

Robin was shocked at his sister's language, just for a moment, but he could easily understand the passion, the same passion he felt for her, that had engendered her words. He began to thrust, slowly but firmly, withdrawing until only his glans remained inside Cassie's gripping tunnel of flesh, then pushing back inside, as deeply as he could, until their hairless pubic mounds came together. Then another withdrawal, another penetration, then another and another. Cassie began to pant in time with Robin's strokes, and push her hips up to meet his downward pressure.

"Fucking you, Cass, fucking you! My darling, it feels so good, better than ever!"

Robin had expected to climax very quickly, but, for some reason he couldn't fathom, he found himself on a plateau of pleasure, every movement sending streamers of joy out from his pistoning penis and through to the rest of his body, but not taking him to the point of no return. Cassie, though, began to shake uncontrollably as orgasm ripped through her slender frame, little unconscious yelps and whimpers of sheer bliss escaping her lips. Robin didn't miss a beat, though, pumping away as though he might never stop, but, suddenly, the dam broke, just as Cassie climaxed for a second time, the boy groaning deeply into his sister's ear as a huge orgasm sent shockwaves from his head to his toes. As ever, though, the ecstasy was over far too soon, Robin's body coming to rest, his still fully erect penis remaining inside his sister's body for long minutes, until the girl finally fidgeted a little, a clear sign that it was time to leave her sweet, moist sanctuary and return to the mundanity of the 'real world'.

"That was....just amazing, Robbie," Cassie sighed.

"I....I know, Cass, you felt so fantastic, thank you so, so much. I never want to be with anyone but you, ever. I....I mean, I know you're my sister, and we can't ever get married, or anything, but I'll never meet anyone better, I just know it!"

"Ssshhh, Robbie, we don't need to think about those things, not for a long time. Let's just enjoy what we have now."

Robin kissed his sister gently. "You're right, Cass, I'm so lucky to have you, as a sister, and as....my love."

"And I'm lucky to have you, too, you're the best brother anyone ever had! I love you so much."

At that moment, Brodie muttered in his sleep and turned over, causing a moment of alarm for the siblings. Robin softly called the younger boy's name, though, without any kind of response. Cassie let out her pent breath.

"You'd better get back, Cass - I wish you could stay all night, but it's too risky."

"I know, Robbie. Just give me one more kiss, though, before I have to go."

One kiss became a series, lasting for more than a minute, but then Brodie stirred again, underlining to the boy and girl the need to part, for the moment, at least.

"See you in the morning, Cass. I love you."

"Love you too, Robbie. Sweet dreams!"

They kissed one last time, then the girl was gone. Robin felt tears pricking at the corners of his eyes, but the feeling was short-lived. Almost as soon as his head touched the pillow, he was fast asleep.

****

Cassie had slipped back into the house as quietly as she could, carefully making her way back to Amber's room through the darkness. She felt like she was glowing, especially between her legs, after the beautiful lovemaking she'd enjoyed with her beloved brother, and couldn't help but smile goofily as she silently opened Amber's bedroom door....and almost walked straight into Michaela. Cassie squeaked in alarm.

"S....sorry, Micki! I....didn't think anyone....would be awake," Cassie whispered.

Michaela looked at the younger girl a little oddly. "Where have you been, Cassie? I've just been to the loo, and you weren't there."

"I....I needed....a d....drink." Cassie stuttered, not sounding convincing even to herself. Michaela took half a step towards Cassie, then stopped, a big grin suddenly appearing on her face as she recognised an aroma she was beginning to become familiar with through her own explorations, in her bed at night.

"You smell like....sex! Where have you really been?"

Cassie said nothing, but her lips began to tremble, and Michaela saw, in the dim light, the reflection of the tears that had begun to trickle from the corners of Cassie's eyes. She took Cassie's hand in her own.

"Hey, don't cry, Cassie," Michaela whispered. "Come downstairs, and we can talk about it, if you want."

She knows, Cassie thought, she must know. Cassie allowed herself to be led back through the quiet house, to the lounge where she had, just a few minutes earlier, come back through the patio doors from her wonderful experience in the garden. It's all going to go wrong, the girl thought miserably, and began to sob. Michaela put a gentle arm around Cassie's shoulders after guiding her to sit on the sofa.

"What's wrong, Cassie? Has someone made you do something you didn't want to?"

"Nooooo! No way! I....couldn't have....wanted it more. It's just....so....difficult to....explain."

Michaela, in a moment of revelation, felt she knew what the problem was.

"I....it's Robin, isn't it?" Cassie once more said nothing, but her tears flowed all the more freely. "Don't worry, Cassie, I won't tell, I promise." Michaela grinned mischievously. "Anyway....if Robin was my brother, I'd want to do stuff with him, too! He's about the cutest boy I've ever seen!"

"R....really?"

"Oh, yeah! You're so lucky!" There was a momentary hiatus. "A....and I've....sort of....done stuff with Brodie, too. Not like....that much, but you know what a showoff he is, he loves getting his....stiffie, as he calls it, out, and....I've touched it a few times. I've seen him do stuff with Evan, our cousin in Canada, too, although he doesn't know I know that - I've seen them....playing with each other. It's soooo cute!" Michaela paused again. "Did you....go out to the tent to....see Robin before?"

Cassie hesitated, taking a deep breath, but eventually nodded, slowly.

"Did you....do it with him?" Cassie nodded again, almost imperceptibly.

"Woooow! What's it like? Does it feel better than doing it....with your fingers?"

"Y....yeah, it's....amazing. It feels....I don't know....like you're part of the other person. And I get....really big....cums, too."

Michaela's face grew thoughtful, almost dreamy. "I think....sometimes, about what it would be like to....do it with....Brodie. I know he's only little, and he hasn't got a very big....wiener, but it gets....really hard. He's such a cute boy, and he's so fun, even if he can be a bit of a pest at times. Maybe, sometime...."

The two girls looked at each other, seeming to share the same thought.

"D....do you want....to go out to the tent, Micki?" Cassie breathed.

Slowly, the grin returned to Michaela's face, broader than seemed physically feasible. "Oh, yeah!!"

****

"Micki, it's happening again!" Brodie squeaked out in his high-pitched voice. His sister moaned in response.

"Me too, Brod, don't stop!"

Cassie and Robin, wrapped naked in each others' arms, the boy's penis still deep inside his sister's body in the aftermath of their own lovemaking, watched, enraptured, as Brodie's little hips pumped at full speed, as they had been doing for at least ten minutes, the minutes since Michaela had guided his rigid little erection into her tight, slippery passage, both siblings losing their virginities in that one delicious moment. Michaela pushed back against Brodie's silky smooth pubis, her mouth falling open as her second orgasm of their coupling coursed through her body. Brodie squealed as his own climax hit him hard, the third time the wonderful tingles, better than anything he had felt in his whole young life, had made his 'stiffie' jump and jump in his sister's wetness. The boy was, understandably, exhausted, and simply collapsed onto Michaela's body, panting.

"Oh Brodie, that was fantastic!" Michaela gasped. Her brother was instinctively making to withdraw, but the girl held him in place. "Don't go yet, Brod, it feels so nice inside me!" Brodie shuddered as Michaela tensed her vaginal muscles, the feeling almost too much against his sensitive little spike. The girl, sensing his reaction, gently lifted Brodie's head and pressed her lips softly to his, once, twice. The boy sighed unconsciously before initiating a kiss of his own.

"C....can we do that again, Micki, soon, please?!"

"I'd love to, Brod, it was just amazing!"

Brodie's penis had finally begun to soften, and he slipped from his sister's body.

"Maybe I'll have a big one like Robin soon, that would make it even more fun, I bet!"

"I love you just the way you are, Brod."

The boy blushed. "I....I l....love you too, Micki." His voice dropped to a whisper. "Look, Rob and Cassie are doing it again. Let's watch!"

****

I'll give Cassie and Robin, and their friends, a chance to get their collective breath back for a while, but I'm pretty sure there will be some more stories of their adventures and discoveries before too long. SB

****

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment